You need a company you can trust to handle your operational responsibilities. We have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service management of both commercial and residential properties. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your profits without sacrificing on service. Here is just a small list of the services you can expect:
- Rate Analysis - We will analyze the market and find the rental rates that will make you the most money
- Lease Administration - Whether it’s billing and collection or tenant screening, we will handle it for you
- Building Maintenance - We will make sure your properties are clean and operating efficiently at all times
- Marketing - Our marketing strategies will keep your occupancy and tenant retention rates high
- Vendor Negotiations - Let us find the reputable vendors you need to make sure your operation runs smoothly
For a complete analysis of your specific property management and investment needs along with detailed pricing, please contact me at 405.888.9986 or send us an email at providentREOK@gmail.com
The following items are a sample of the elements and detail that would be included in a typical property management agreement:
1. Detailed analysis of each property to include:
a. ROI report extending out 5 years.
b. Continuous Review of each property to identify required maintenance and repairs to maintain and increase property values, which allows for less money invested at time of sale and faster selling time.
c. Review of Rent Rates to ensure maximum potential income.
d. Identify those properties that are underperforming and which may need to be sold.
2. Market your rental property to minimize vacancies and maximize income.
3. Track income and expenses to determine profitability.
4. Negotiate rental agreements.
5. Handle tenant Calls and needs. Respond to tenant requests and deal with problem tenants.
6. Maintain and keep your rental property in good condition. Handle, organize, and manage repairs.
7. Collect rent and track tenant deposits. Fill vacancies with the best possible tenants:
a. Prospective tenant background & credit checks
d. Escrow Account
8. Comply with federal, state and local laws.
9. Show Property as needed for rent or sale.